A Solid Foundation of Experience
Projects will have better success at your company by proceeding through phases defined and directed by JoyeGroup. This is important because it ensures that:
- Your requirements (what needs to be done defined by you) are documented and satisfied
- What is produced is tested to ensure your requirements are satisfied
- Deliverables are produced for your project as phases are completed
- If your project phase results are not achieved, as a team we will review the results and determine if the project proceeds. Stopping a project is an option to protect your investment
"To assist organizations in planning and delivering technology solutions to provide information for better business decisions and improve our Customer’s profits"
Our clients are able to be more efficient and more profitable by harnessing the power of technology, partnered with JoyeGroup.
Strategy, innovation, and technology must all come together to help you outperform your competition and achieve financial superiority. JoyeGroup will work “side by side” with you to deliver these results through intelligence, passion, and creativity – and our burning desire to have a positive impact on your business.
Founder: Chris Joye
Joye's IT career has spanned more than 40 years, including work as a software developer, designer, project manager, and IT Executive. When he saw a need for experienced IT Consultants, he built JoyeGroup. JoyeGroup has worked in industries from Banking to Manufacturing, from Insurance to Governmental agencies, and has successfully lead organizations to improved IT investments and returns.
As a CIO/IT Executive, Chris Joye has managed, mentored, and led hundreds of people with information engineering solutions. As a CEO, he was Chairman of the Board of Commissioners of the 5th largest SC college, responsible for an $84 million budget. He's become a Cyber Security Expert, leveraging his knowledge to both provide remediation support and to help companies strengthen their security posture before an attack.
Major Project Successes:
- As IT manager for the new Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Worldwide Strategic Sourcing Division, he implemented a Data Warehouse that assisted in saving IR $100 million in the first year.
- In the Project Manager role, he oversaw a successful implementation of SAP (ERP) for the State of SC. This project saved the Government over $25 million annually by consolidating legacy information systems.
- BS Industrial Management focused on Computer Science
- MBA with Highest Honors from UNC Greensboro
- Certifications in Security+, Professional Management of Projects (PMP) and Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW)
Vice President: Jake Brewbaker
Jake Brewbaker's IT career has spanned more than 20 years, including work as a software developer, business analyst, project scheduler, project manager, and CIO. He has worked in a variety of industries including Telecommunications, Construction, Financial, Aviation, and Government (State and Federal).
Major Project Successes:
- In the Project Manager role, he oversaw a successful design, development, and implementation of a federally certified child support enforcement system for the State of South Carolina. This project allowed for increased child support collections through improved data sharing other government entities and more efficient business processes.
- In the CIO role, he provided strategic guidance on information and technology management to numerous agencies.
- BBA in Management from James Madison University
- MBA from the University of South Carolina
- Certifications include Project Management Professional (PMP) and Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Commercial Pilots License and Certificated Flight Instructor
121 Executive Center Drive
Columbia, SC 29210
Extreme Professionalism and Technical Expertise
The Joye Group designed and implemented SharePoint Corporate Wide which brought our 15 plus locations scattered over the Eastern seaboard together on one platform in order for our Company to effectively communicate with each other in real time with everyone working off the same information. The improved information reporting and communication from this system has increased our efficiency, improved our decision making, and reduced our overall costs. Joye Group’s extreme professionalism and technical expertise is second to none. Our Partnership with Joye Group has taken our Company to another level as is relates to our IT systems.
Bret J. Harris | Chief Financial Officer | The SEFA Group